If you’d like to learn more about Homeworks For Students, please call us directly at 612.871.2043 or send us an e-mail.
Instilling a passion for education and helping students achieve academic independence.
Homeworks for Students has actively tutored students in the Twin Cities area since 2002. Our strength is that we’re parents first: we started this company because we saw a need for a highly customized tutoring service, where tutors adjusted their teaching style to the students learning style (not the other way around). We believe a student’s potential to excel outweighs any educational challenge.
To date, we’ve helped over 1,000 students reduce school-related stress, attain academic excellence, and gain the confidence they need to succeed.
Who we empower:
We at Homeworks understand the academic rigor of private college prep schools as well as Minnesota’s award winning public schools. Trained to meet a variety of educational needs our tutors are skilled in traditional, IB and AP curriculums. Whether your student needs basic remedial help or assistance excelling in a particular subject, we have a highly trained tutor to assist.
The best way to find out if Homeworks for Students is a good fit for your family is to give us a call.
At Homeworks for Students, all of our tutors are high-caliber professionals. Most hold Masters of Education degrees, all are qualified to teach the subjects they tutor. Our personal interview process ensures that we never hire a tutor we wouldn’t feel comfortable welcoming into our own home.
With a variety of tutors experienced in a wide variety of disciplines, we’re sure to have a specialist who can meet your needs. Please consider the following list a starting point, and contact us if you don’t see your specific subject: it’s likely we have a tutor who can help.
- Math- Algebra, Algebra II, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, AP Calculus, IB Calculus, Statistics, FST, Trigonometry
- Science-Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, AP and IB
- English- Reading, English Literature, Grammar, AP and IB English, Creative and Technical writing
- History-American, European, World, AP and IB
- Foreign languages- Spanish, French, German, Chinese, including AP and IB
- Other advanced placement (AP) courses
- College essay writing
- Standardized test preparation- ACT, PSAT, SAT, SAT Subject
- Organization and study skills and strategies